Unlike any other, this coming season will require patience and flexibility. The lacrosse community is determined to have a season, as we know how important it is for our children, particularly during these times. However, it may be a little different or a lot different this spring. There is just no way to tell at this time. What we do know is that there will be new protocols to follow and practice space will be even more limited than usual. PCYLO will do its best to be as predictable as possible in this unpredictable world we are now living in. We'll say this in advance...we are doing our best, please be patient.
Registration for Park City Youth Lacrosse is open!
Click HERE to Register
1) Practices are scheduled to start the first week of March. However, this is SUBJECT to CHANGE. Practices are normally in Park City (Basin Rec) and the University of Utah during March and the first part of April. Outdoor practices are in Park City. However, this is SUBJECT to CHANGE.
2) Practice schedules for March 1 - April 18 will be released in early February. Practice Schedules for April 19 - May will be released in early March.
3) The regular season runs until Saturday, May 22nd. Saturday the 22nd will be a "Laxfest", so expect your athlete to play more than one game.
4) Games start on Saturday, March 27th. Games are on Saturdays in Park City, the Salt Lake Valley, and surrounding areas. Starting April 12th, your athlete's team may have a weekday game.
5) 2021 Boys' Divisions will be based on grade as of the 2020/21 school year: K-1, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8.
6) 2021 Girls' Divisions will be based on grade as of 2020/21 school year: K-2, 3/4, 5/6, and 7/8.
7) Evaluations for team splits for 5th-8th grades will take place in the 2nd or 3rd week of March, practice space permitting. Team splits at these grades are based on skill level. We can't assess the player if they are not at the evaluations.